WIN A TRIP TO THE NCAA FINAL FOUR

Tower Blocks Cheats in Facebook. My friends have been playing Tower Blocks and I see their posts in my facebook home page. I got intrigued why they are playing this game so I tried playing this game. The game is so addicting and I hope that I could surpass my friends' scores. I'm tempted to hack tower blocks and search for cheats. What do you think? Are you also planning to use tower blocks cheats for facebook? Then let's try this Tower Blocks hack which is posted below.

Tower Blocks description from Facebook: In this game you need to build a tower that is as tall as possible. Blocks will hang from the top and when you click the mouse button, the block will drop down. If it fails to land on the block beneath, then you lose a block and when you loses three blocks, the game will be over. If you manage to drop the block perfectly on the block beneath, then you get extra bonus scores. As the tower gets taller it will start to shake and the taller it gets, the wider it shakes, making the dropping of new blocks more difficult.

Play Tower Blocks

Tower Blocks Cheats



Does this how to hack Tower Blocks works for you? If not, then let's search again for Tower Blocks Cheats, Tower Blocks hacks, cheats.

0 comments