WIN A TRIP TO THE NCAA FINAL FOUR

I'm getting addicted to Sorority Life and now on Level 21. I know it's not that high yet and I need to get more sisters on my house. I also need more Sorority Life Brownie Points. I just wish that there are other ways to earn brownie points other than buying, answering surveys which requires you to input personal information.

I also hope that Sorority Life Brownie Points would be awarded not just by one every time you level up. Hope they could increase it even if just by 1 point so that we would have 2 brownie points for each level up hehe.

I also hate the event where you use 2 brownie points and get low valued items. I'm almost tempted to search and try some Sorority Life Cheats but I don't want to earn brownie points in Sorority Life because of cheating. Oh well, maybe I should just save my brownie points and spend it on high valued glams. How about you? do you use your points on events? or also save them?

0 comments