WIN A TRIP TO THE NCAA FINAL FOUR

Friends for Sale. Many FaceBook users have been playing this game Friends for Sale where you buy people to make them as your pets. Yes you can make your friends as your pets where they do things such as poke, send gifts or show off. I haven't tried this game yet buy some are addicted to this. As they say, the more people buy you, the higher your value will be.


Play Friends for Sale

Now I just don't know if there are any Friends for Sale Hacks or Friends for Sale Cheats. But if ever I found one, I'll make a post of it. But I've found some tips on how to gain more money in Friends for Sale. In order to gain more money, invite up to 20 people per day - each invite is $500. Then log in every 4 hours - earn $2000. That's it, I'll post a cheat if ever there is one.

0 comments