WIN A TRIP TO THE NCAA FINAL FOUR

Dexter Season 4 Episode 2. Lots of TV shows to watch this fall season that's why I can't play games and create walkthroughs. I'll be posting about TV shows here on this blog because that is what I am busy right now, watching series but I'll still post walkthroughs from time to time. One of my favorite TV shows is Dexter. Dexter has started its season 4 premiere last week and it is now on Dexter season 4 episode 2.

The last episode ends with Dexter in an accident when hell asleep. What would happen now in Dexter Season 4 Episode 2? What awaits us in this next episode Dexter s04e02? I will share with you a little info about this episode.

Dexter Season 4 Episode 2

While investigating slayings with Agent Lundy, Dexter misplaces crucial evidence that could expose him.


"Remains to be seen" is the title of Dexter season 4 episode 2. Will his secret be finally revealed or exposed because of his carelessness? That we have to find out this Sunday, October 4, 2009 on Dexter Remains to be Seen.

I will try to update this post though I can't promise once I found where you can watch Dexter Season 4 Episode 2 online streaming.

0 comments