WIN A TRIP TO THE NCAA FINAL FOUR

Cafe World Cheats. I've been playing Restaurant City for a long time and my friends asked me to play Cafe World just recently. I started playing Cafe World and have to search the net for Cafe World Tips and Tricks since I want to gain xp points and earn money fast. I have found some Cafe World Cheats which hopefully could help us though I don't want to try cheating. Here are some Cafe World Tips and Tricks I've found:

Cafe World Tips and Tricks


1. Always have a dish available for your customers.
2. Cook food with long cooking time - this will earn you xp points fast
3. Plan the layout of you tables so that there will be no customers waiting to be served
4. Close your cafe by removing the door.
5. Add as many friends as you can playing this game and ask them to send you gifts
6. Keep your Buzz rating up, high Buzz ratings means more customers and more money


Here are some Cafe World Cheats, Hacks which I found from youtube that may help you. You need to download Cheat Engine though.

Cafe World Cheats





Cafe World Unlimited Stove and Counter Hacks Cheats
Cafe World Unlimited Chairs and Tables Hack Cheats
Cafe World Coin Hacks Cheats

More Cafe World Cheats, Tips and Tricks to come!

0 comments